Thursday 29 May 2014

Everyday Base Routine

Everyday Base Routine

 Hi Cuties!

Thought I would show you all my everyday products that I pretty much use despite which foundation I'm using or look I'm trying to achieve. 

  • Garnier Moisture Match Moisturiser ; for dry to very dry skin - This stuff is an absoloute godsend. I think it retails for about $8 and it lasts for so dang long i highly reccomend trying this out especially if you have those problem dry patches that foundation seems to settle in. 
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Colour Correcting Primer - I really do love this for everyday priming just to minimise the redness that i get once i take all my makeup off, it does feel a little oily though so I've made a point to never use it just by itself as the finish isn't super great. 
  • Mac Base Luminere Prep & Primer - Holiest of grails. This is so legit. Please go and buy it, spoil your skin with this heavenly primer as it is my favourite thing in the world and I am super keen to start up a fan club for this primer. 
  • Neutrogena Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes - I've pretty much tried every makeup wipe under the sun but these have been my go-to for about 6 weeks now. They stay super moist and don't dry out as I've found a whole lot others to do. Fair warning though, if youre removing your lipstick wipe the product off of your lips immediately after you've taken the lipstick off because it tastes like death. 

These are the products that I use every day and am loving, if you have any more suggestions of fantastic products let me know and I'll be sure to try them out.

Much Love,

Nic 

xx



No comments :

Post a Comment