Monday 2 June 2014

Cray Cray for Colourburst


Hi Cuties!

I finally caved and bought the Revlon Colourburst Matte Lipstick Pencil Thingy- and it's official, I'm in love. These are absolutely amazing and definitely live up to the rave reviews. They are super long lasting and moisturising it honestly doesn't feel like I'm wearing lipstick at all. I wore this colour out for dinner last night and 6/7 drinks later my pout game was still on point.

Something that really bugs me though is the colour selection, I badly want to buy more of these but I've swatched all of them and the only one I liked was 'sultry.' The rest of the colours were not appealing to me and to be honest it's the only thing holding me back from buying the whole collection.

I really hope that Revlon sees the value in this formula and expands on the colour range because I would be on that like a rash.

In other news - my youtube channel is officially live & sporting a brown smoky eye grwm so please please go check that out here 

Hope that you're all feeling happy & healthy.

Much love,

Nic xx

No comments :

Post a Comment