Wednesday 11 June 2014

Alluring Aquatic - Blush Review

Hi lovelies!

 Last week I made a sneaky stop at my local mac to see what products from the alluring aquatic collection they still had left and I was lucky enough jt pick up this bad boy. This extra dimension blus is absolutely amazing, as a blush it's a deep, dark red/purple colour and I'm absolutely infatuated. I'm notorious for just destroying the pretty designs of the product because I want to get as much product as I can so unfortunately it doesn't look as great as it did at the start but I'm not bothered in the slightest. I've started using this on my eyes as well and it is absolutely phenomenal, I really hope they release more from this collection as I would love to get my hands on a backup of this. 


I also purchased a lipstick from this collection which I'll feature in an upcoming favourite lipstick post.

All in all I've been super impressed by this collection and I can't wait to get my hands on some more of these products!

hope you're all well and happy and filled with sunshine

much love,
nic
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment