Saturday 3 May 2014

hello hello hello

Hi Cuties!

While looking through my insta I realised that although I'm proud of providing lots of information under my pictures for my followers, it may not necessarily be something that everything wants to see. 

As a result I am going to shorten my insta posts to be short and sweet and do in-depth reviews, and swatches as blog posts here instead. I do use a whole array of products both high-end and drusgtore and love giving my opinions on the things I put in and on your face as the best way to learn more about this kind of thing is to get up and involved with the makeup community as it really is filled with lovely and helpful people who I completely adore. 

This will be a beauty based blog focusing mostly on the makeup side of things. My training comes all from experience at the moment however I am beginning my first course when i get back from Vancouver in mid-may so I will keep you all updated during the course of that so that we can all learn together.

If there is anything you would like to see or you have any questions/comments/concerns please do not hesitate to get in touch either via this or various other mediums such as,

 my instagram - @makeupbynicoleee 
my email - ntownrow@outlook.com

Hope you all have the most lovely weekend and I'll speak to you soon.

much love - Nic x 


No comments :

Post a Comment